Warriors Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior RGP

+6
sop4257
ghosthunter_12
sapphirerose_3
Windstripe
kittypet12
Icewing
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warrior RGP - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrior RGP

Post by Icewing Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:11 pm

"I accept your offer," announced cloud to the leader. Goldenfur congradulated Cloud on becoming part of the clan, when the leader said "Though you will have to start as an apprentice, no matter your age. You need to learn how to fight and hunt for the clan. And remember, defending, fighting for, and feeding the clan will be re-payed to you in the same way." The leader encouraged. "But aren't I supposed to have some kind of special name?" asked Cloud. The leader agreed, and told the newcomer that his name will be announced at a clan meeting later, along with his mentor.

Last edited by Icewing on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:24 pm

As the leader called for cats to join him, seedkit went with her father, for she was skilled and smart, so she was allowed to a few clan meetings. She was revolted when she saw the clan leader giving this Fat, Stupid, Crowfood that called himself a loner a place in the clan. "not for long," she thought" i guess he just gonna have an accident near the ravine..." Twisted Evil
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter_12 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 pm

*Name: Tanglepaw
*Clan: Shadowclan
Pelt color: Light Gray with tangles of Black
Eye color: Icy Blue
Personality: Cheery, helpful, Hates annoying kits who moan about "yucky" medicine. Likes to collect herbs and to wander.
ghosthunter_12
ghosthunter_12
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphirerose_3 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 pm

Goldenfur purred happily when the leader announced that Cloud would become a member of RiverClan. "I'm glad our leader accepted you. It's not everyday we have a newcomer who joins our Clan." She mewed. Cloud smiled and the two started to head towards the clearing where the meeting will take place. Already the words were being spoken. "May all cats old enough to catch there own prey come to the Clan meeting." Goldenfur hurried her pace and was surprised to see Seedkit coming along too.
sapphirerose_3
sapphirerose_3
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:26 am

Seedkit had her plan set, while on a patrol she would put all her weight into pushing Cloud off the edge of the ravine. Then he wouldn't ever laugh at her again. She knew that Goldenfur favored him, so she would have to make sure it was just cloud going over the edge, just like her brother a few moons earlier. When she had been born, her brother, Shallowhisker, had lost his footing when he was training.This would just be another "accident", like before. Twisted Evil
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:52 am

Cloud and Goldenfur stopped at the sight of the kit. "Seedkit, what are you doing here? I don't think kits should come on patrol with us. I mean, i'm not sure. What do you think, Goldenfur?" He meowed. Goldenfur agreed.
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphirerose_3 Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Goldenfur sighed. "Seedkit, what are you up to? You have been acting strange ever since Cloud got here. Besides Cloud is right, kits don't go on patrols."
sapphirerose_3
sapphirerose_3
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:53 pm

"i'm almost 6 moons, just a half to go, plus my father is going on this one so im allowed to go with him!" She spat back angaily, annoyed that this Apprentice was mocking her because she was a kit!! She'd sure show him!!
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Cloud glanced at the annoying and stubborn kit and sighed. "Oh, all right. I guess you can come." As seedkit smiled evilly, they stalked off into the forest. They were nearing the ravine when all of a sudden, the leader back at camp called "All cats old enough to catch their own prey...". Cloud and Goldenfur sped through the forest back to camp, followed by a disappointed kit.
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter_12 Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Tanglepaw was worried now. Shadowfang had been gone for ever, and their leader had white cough! He wasn't sure they had enough catmint, but he had to try. Just as he had gathered the herbs an apprentince came rushing up to him, desperatly he told him their was a queen with newborn kits also sick with Whitecough. What was he to do??
ghosthunter_12
ghosthunter_12
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:31 pm

Seedkit was in a rage, she was so close!! She lost her mind for an instant and leaped into the air and onto Cloudpaw's back. Then she dug her claws in and passed out in her rage.
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:40 pm

"Ouch!" yelped Cloud. He spun around to face seedkit, who fainted. "What is wrong with seedkit these days?" said Goldenfur as she picked her up by the scruff and hurried back to camp with Cloud to attend the clan meeting.
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphirerose_3 Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Before Goldenfur went to the Clan meeting, she knew she had to drop off Seedkit back at the nursery. She hoped the annoying little kit was alright. Maybe after the meeting she would talk to the medicine cat. As soon as that was taken care of, Goldenfur could hear the leader begin to speak. She quickened her pace and got to the clearing just in the nick of time.
sapphirerose_3
sapphirerose_3
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:51 pm

"We have a new apprentice," announced the leader. Some of the kits were beginning to become excited, thinking it might be them. "He was a loner until Goldenfur brought him to me so he could be a member of our clan. Until he becomes a warrior, his name will be Blizzardpaw, and his mentor will be Nightclaw"

OOC: Yes, nightclaw is a made up character who is available for anyone including me to control. Yes, I know these aren't the right words for becoming an apprentice. Oh well. Neutral

Last edited by Icewing on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Windstripe Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:08 pm

Shadowfang walked into the medicine cat den. She had been helping Windclan with some problems. She saw he apprentice sorting through catmint. "Someone has greencough?" she asked.

Windstripe
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:10 pm

Now Seedkit was more frustrated than ever!! not only had she hardly inflicted damage to Blizzardpaw, but he had gotten the mentor she had wanted, Nightclaw!! she would see fit that he was gone before her cermony, then she would still get her favorite warrior, outside her own family, as her mentor.

Last edited by kittypet12 on Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:11 pm

OOC: Ahem, but I believe the name is Blizzardpaw? lol

The next day Nightclaw began training his apprentice to hunt. Of coarse, he began with what every good mentor does. "Keep your weight low and evenly distributed so that prey won't hear you," he meowed. "See that vole? Take a good whiff and try to remember it. You probably know a lot of scents from when you were a loner. Correct?" he continued. Blizzardpaw nodded and obeyed. Suddenly he leaped and dispatched the victim's life. "It feels a little odd to have my first apprentice be the same age as me." They both laughed and carried on with their training session.
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:51 pm

*Name: hawkeyes
*Clan: none
Appearance: soft brown eyes, black coat, huge ears.
Personality:wanting to join thunder clan, often sleepy, but not when she is needed. alert. a great hunter.
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Location : playing Tennis while eating hot dog and fries which happens to be a magic potato!

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Seedkit watched Blizzardpaw's training in disgust!! But they were nearing the ravine. apprintences always took a long time checking it out and getting to know the borders, etc. When Nightclaw had his back to Blizzardpaw, she would silently creep up on him and shove him hard over the edge. Her main goal was not to be seen.
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:40 pm

Nightclaw showed the apprentice the Ravine. "Over there is Shadowclan territory" the mentor said in a low voice. As Blizzardpaw was observing it, Nightclaw saw a mouse and started stalking it.
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:56 pm

hawkeyes comes over to Thunderclan territory. she sees two cats training. she goes on, hopeing they wouldn't notice her. she catches a vole, and sets down for a rest, thing about what will happen if Thunderclan cats catch her. pale

Last edited by sop4257 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Location : playing Tennis while eating hot dog and fries which happens to be a magic potato!

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Seedkit saw her chance, Blizzardpaw was leaning out over the ravine, inspecting it, while Nightclaw was stalking something out of her sight. She creep up behind blizzzardpaw and was getting in a cofortable position to push him, she didn't want to fall in also when she pushed him.
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:19 pm

Blizzardpaw peered down the ravine. "Long fall," he muttered.
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:55 pm

hawkeyes falls asleep. when she wakes up, the cats are still there. she must have only taken a nap. she decides to approach them. she sneacks up behind them and says "um... hello". she is afraid of what they will think. will they kill her since she is from another clan?
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:25 pm

((wait, I thought hawkeyes is a loner?))
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next