Warriors Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California RPG

2 posters

Go down

California RPG Empty California RPG

Post by han42571 Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:57 pm

In this RPG you are a teenager from California. Here are the rules:

1.You must live in one of the following neighborhoods;
Braxton- The richest neighborhood. Has very large houses and a pool open to all of the people in the neighborhood.
Whale Cove - Medium in wealth. Has fairly large houses. Has a pool open to all of the city (neighborhoods).
Bradley Farms- Not wealthy at all. Has smallish houses. No pool.
ALL LIVE BY THE BEACH ALSO, SO NO REAL NEED FOR THE POOL UNLESS RIP-TIDE

Characters may also have a job to, so here are your choices:
Lifeguard
Stop-N-Shop Grocery Store Employee
Fashions Clothing Shore Employee
Work For Parents or may also do services like dog sitting, jewelery making or lawn-mowing
2. No language
3. No moving out of your parents house
4. Your character can move, but the story ends there
5. You may be as many characters as you can keep track of.
6. Everyone goes to Garrison High School.
7. BFs and GFs must be agreed on over PMing
8. Please do not make your character do naughty things (you know what I'm talking about!)
9. You may skip or be held back a limit of one year (that's why you have to say grade)
10. You may say your character kissed someone, but both have to agree AND NO GRAPHICS (just say he leaned in to kiss her)!!!
Please message me if you have any questions about what you can and can't do!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are the things that you have to include before posting for real. Stars mean must-have:

*Name (first and last):
*Age (15-18):
*Grade:
Job:
Appearance:
Attitude:

For a twist, I will also post here what the weather is like every day so check often! THE WEATHER IS SUNNY AND WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that wraps it all up so here is my info AND a post for my character (wow, i should get a medal for having the longest post!) OOC means out of character post:

Name: Jenni Watkins
Neighborhood: Whale Cove
Grade: 9
Job: Stop-N-Shop Grocery Store Employee
Appearance: Brown Hair and Eyes. Usually wearing baseball cap and chewing bubble gum (with her mouth closed)
Attitude: Is a very athletic and sporty girl who loves to go to parties and do other fun stuff. Has a care-free attitude, but still wants to get good grades and all. Gets B's mostly in school. Is a terrible driver (her dad is dreading when she turns 16 in 2 months)!

Jenni sighed as she carried the last of her boxes into her room. She just moved into her neighborhood and there were no other teens in it! Oh well, she still had her friends back home that she could email. She grabbed her surfboard and yelled down to her mom telling her she was going out. It was only a short walk to the beach. She got her other things on the way out. She hoped that there would be a cute boy at the beach... she just got a new swimsuit!
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

California RPG Empty Re: California RPG

Post by sop4257 Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 pm

Name:Violet Watkins
Neighborhood:whale cove
Grade:9(too smart for middle school!)
Job:dog sitter
Appearance:green eyes and blond hair. her hair is almost always up. never cares about here clothes, just saving the whales!
Attitude:a total tree hugger. right now obsessing with Nick Jonas! always kissing a picture of him! here favorite sport is surfing.

violet sat in her room while here sister went to the beach. she started to unpack her 117 pictures of Nick Jonas. after she was done, she went to kiss all of them before heading to the beach(to clean it up, of course!).

Last edited by sop4257 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Location : playing Tennis while eating hot dog and fries which happens to be a magic potato!

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:52 am

Jenni walked out to the water and inspected 3 small brown fish right by the shore. She loved the sound of the ocean, she could listen to it all day! No cute boys. Oh, well she would have to.............

She heard a voice behind her, calling her name. Oh no............... Please don't let it be............
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:20 pm

"hi!" violet said. "just her to clean up the beach!" what are you here for, polluting it? she thought. "i love the smell of the ocean! what about you?" she wondered out loud.
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Location : playing Tennis while eating hot dog and fries which happens to be a magic potato!

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:58 pm

"I'm here to try and break the 'Most hairspray bottles used in one day' record. What do you think?" Violet glanced down at her older sister's surfboard. She started to reply.....
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:47 am

violet turned pale, then green. she was going to be sick! non-treehugger! Mad
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum