Warriors Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior RGP

+6
sop4257
ghosthunter_12
sapphirerose_3
Windstripe
kittypet12
Icewing
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warrior RGP - Page 3 Empty Re: Warrior RGP

Post by kittypet12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:50 pm

Seedkit leaped at blizzardpaw, knocking him over into the ravine. but she relized that she had misjudged her power and she fell as well...
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:54 pm

Unlike seedkit, Blizzardpaw held on to the side of the edge as he was pushed over,watching the evil kit swim helplessly in the water. He had realized what was going on, but now was a bad time to think about it. "Nightclaw! Help!" Blizzardpaw shouted. Nightclaw whirled around to find his apprentice dangeling from the ledge. He quickly grabbed his scruff and pulled him to saftey.
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:58 pm

Seedkit swam helplessly in the water trying to stay afloat. she saw Blizzardpaw pulled to safty and was about to give up hope when she was grabbed by the scruff and hauled out of the water. she knew she should just stop trying to kill blizzardpaw. so she would wait a couple moons and find the right time to strike when the time was right.
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter_12 Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:14 am

Tanglepaw neatly divided the catmint in two, and gave one bundle to an apprintince to take to the sick queen. He picked up the other bundle and headed for the leader's den as quick as posssible. After his mate was about to have her kits and he had to help both of them. Goodthing he knew how to do it...
ghosthunter_12
ghosthunter_12
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 pm

Name: Spiritkit
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance: Dark Chesnut fur, with faint white stripes, unusual. She has bright, large green eyes. Spiritkit is unusually small, a runt of her litter.
Personality: Quiet, shy, and never plays with the other kits. She is pretty smart for a kit.

~~~

Spiritkit hopped down from the nursery on the ledge, and lay down in the warm sun. She watched the other kits with faint envy. They never really played with her often, leaving her in the nursery by herself. With a sigh, she stretched slowly, feeling all of her tiny muscles flex.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:03 pm

a moon had passed since she had attempted the push. Seedkit was in the nursery with her littermates being groomed for the apprintence ceramony. She was the last one to be licked and then they were sitting in front of the clan leader. after her two brothers were given the names Mellowpaw and Arrowpaw, she was given the name Seedpaw!! She was so exited. now she would be gien her mentor. When the leader called her name to be given the mentor she was suprised to see a twinkle in his eyes. then he annocced he was her mentor. she was happy and shocked....
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:09 am

"There is something I don't like about seedkit," Blizzardpaw meowed to Goldenfur. "Like, how she nearly purposely killed me! I mean, I know she didn't do it on accident. Maybe I can have a word with the leader later." he continued.
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:37 am

Spiritkit yawned, her tiny pink mouth gaping. She unsheathed her small pink claws and clawed at a nearby tree. She was rather bored. Her mother, Twigpelt, walked over to her and gave her a reassuring lick. Spiritkit lay down and purred as her mother washed her.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:51 pm

the two cats turn around. hawkeyes panicked and ran. fast, to a twoleg farm. one moon had past and she wanted to try and join a different clan. so instead of going to river clan(her old clan) she went to shadowclan, hoping for a better start. she goes up to shadowclan terortory. and finds an apprentice on border patrol. he mews loudly and pounces. hawkeyes moves over, and the little cat smashes on the ground. "i surrender!" yells the cat. "by the way, i'm frontpaw." hawkeyes looks at frontpaw in surprise. i'm hawkeyes." she said. "i am from riverclan, but left to be with another clan." then i'll show you around!" says frontpaw.
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Location : playing Tennis while eating hot dog and fries which happens to be a magic potato!

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:54 pm

Name: Sigh
Clan: --
Appearance: Completely white with blue eyes (the sign in cats meaning blind)
Personality: Extremely curious, loves butterflys almost more than anything because they smell different than any kind of bug (remember she is blind), extremely frightened because her mother and siblings died after she was born

Sigh wandered, lost in the forest behind her owners farm. After the dog chased her, she didn't dare go back. Even though blind, she still had a wonderful sense of smell, direction, and a feeling in her gut about where to go. She had wandered for 2 days now looking for food and shelter. She was so exhausted, she collapsed by a large tree and cried, hoping a kind cat would find her soon.....
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphirerose_3 Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Goldenfur watched Seedpaw's apprentice ceremony with mild interest. She had agreed with Blizzardpaw that something was up with Seedpaw. Lately she was acting unusually hostile towards Blizzardpaw. Maybe she's jealous of the attention...

Suddenly Goldenfur's ears perked at a strange noise, it sounded like the far off crying of a kit!
sapphirerose_3
sapphirerose_3
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:43 pm

frontpaw and hawkeyes padded though shadowclan's hunting ground. then they came to shadowclan's camp. elders glared as they walked past. they approached the leader's den...
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Location : playing Tennis while eating hot dog and fries which happens to be a magic potato!

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:06 pm

Sigh stopped crying, but not sniffling (OCC: if cats can in fact sniffle). She was weak and deprived from food and water. She was soon going to pass out unless..................................

darkness

"Mama?" She meowed weakly. She was surrounded by black and her mother was looking at her, she could see what she thought her mother looked like.
"Don't worry, Sigh. I'm here," Her mother said
"Mama!!!" She yelled

She started to awake to a noise......

Last edited by han42571 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by gab1040 Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Name:moonstar
Clan:shadowclan
Appearance:totally black with one white ear and vibrant green eyes
Personality:generous and caring, but never makes jokes.

moonstar sat in her den talking to her deputy lacetail about the food shortage problem. when she heard frontpaw mewing, a sign that he wanted to talk to her.
gab1040
gab1040
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Spiritkit bounded off into the forest, ears perked. Then a starry figure appeared before her. "Spiritkit," The voice whispered. "You have a great role in your clan's destiny."
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewing Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:14 pm

Blizzardpaw woke up to his mentor's voice. "Blizzardpaw, it is time for training. Today we are going to practice fighting skills." Blizzardpaw scrambled to his paws and followed Nightclaw into the forest. He taught him numerous moves, including the scruff shake, back kick, belly rake, and more. The apprentice was a quick learner. He got every move right in only a few tries. After their training session, Nightclaw told his apprentice to relax and get something from the fresh-kill pile. After Blizzardpaw obeyed, Nightclaw greeted a small group of chatting warriors and boasted how great his apprentice was.
Icewing
Icewing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:24 pm

frontpaw, (being frontpaw!) just went in and introduced hawkeyes to moonstar. "she was thinking about being in shadowclan!" he blurted out. "would you let her in?" they all sat quiet, waiting for a response...
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by gab1040 Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:56 am

yes I will let you in.
gab1040
gab1040
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:33 pm

(OCC: it is ok if i make up another charictor, right? if not i will delete this post and so on with this charictor. (yes i know i am a bad speller.))

Name:stonekit
Clan:thunderclan
Appearance:gray with piercing blue eyes.
Personality:one word:hyper

stonekit sat as his mother gave him a bath. "I'm fine mom!" he said. he was going to be an apprentice in a couple of moons. his mother was goldentail. "ok then go off and play with your sisters." he bounded off to play fight. he was going to practice fighting, for when he becomes a warrior someday!

Last edited by sop4257 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : why should i tell you my mistakes? humm???)
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:20 am

Seedkit was so proud, she was to sleep with her clan outside the milky smell of the nusery! Now all she wanted was to be with her mentor and to learn to fight and how to hunt. Give me a break, she thought to herself. I also want that cat "Blizzardpaw" dead!!! Not until then would her life be completly at perfection. But maybe, she thought, there might be a worse way for her to get revenge. When he had and apprentince, she would make sure something bad happened, something that would get Blizzardpaw kicked out of the clan for GOOD!!!!!!!!
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:44 pm

Spiritkit mewed after the Starry figure. "Wait!" But it was too late. The cat was long gone.
Spiritkit sighed and found herself by her mother's side, sleeping and purring at the same time. Her tiny pink jaws gaped in a yawn as she wearily watched some older cats mock-fight. Spiritkit's tiny feet kneaded the ground, and got her paws dirty. She began to furiously wash them, while still trying to watch the other cats.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:45 pm

(OCC: I can't continue until someone saves me...)
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphirerose_3 Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:18 pm

Goldenfur padded away from the group of cats, deciding to investigate the sound she had heard. Suddenly the scent of a kit caught her attention and she was surprised to see the little cat sprawled on the ground. She seemed to be mewing in her sleep. "Are you all right little one?" Goldenfur meowed. The kit awakened to the sound of her voice and stared at her with wide unseeing eyes.
sapphirerose_3
sapphirerose_3
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Sigh heard a voice. Another cat. She tried to get up and run, but couldn't from sheer exhaustion. She tried her best to look brave and mewed quietly, "Yes, I am fine. I am Sigh. Please help me! I got chased by a dog and..... and......." The poor kit burst then and couldn't continue. She missed her mother! The kit sneezed. She believed she had some kind of sickness. Then she felt herself being picked up by the scruff. The blind cat prayed that she would be brought into good hands........

Last edited by han42571 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:34 pm

"great!" yelled frontpaw. "lets talk to nightlegs to see what we should to next!" hawkeyes was emidetly counted as a warrior. they talked to nightlegs to see what to do, nightlegs said "go potroll the wind clan boarder." so they headed out for the border...
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next