Warriors Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior RGP

+6
sop4257
ghosthunter_12
sapphirerose_3
Windstripe
kittypet12
Icewing
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Warrior RGP - Page 4 Empty Re: Warrior RGP

Post by han42571 Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Name: Stripekit
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance: Orange Tabby (goggle it) w/ bright green eyes
Personality: Very attractive and brave. Is known for doing things like trying to jump off the medicine cat's den just to get a mouse by surprise. Gets yelled at her mother alot.

Stripekit prepared to pounce. She was with her bother, Bonekit. He was given the name because no matter how much he ate, you could always see his finely detailed bones outlined in his thin coat. Stripekit lunged at the small helpless beetle and held it under her paw. She lifted her paw, watched it start to scuttle away, and then grabbed it before it got out of her reach. She was awfully bored, and she didn't really consider this hunting. After a couple of minutes, she got bored with the game and went to visit her friend Stonekit. Her brother went the opposite way, for he was being called for a wash.
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 pm

stonekit saw striped kit coming. he quickly got away form his play fight to hide. then, when she came close enough, he pounced!
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Location : playing Tennis while eating hot dog and fries which happens to be a magic potato!

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:18 pm

"MEW!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Stripekit (OCC: not stripedddddkit sop). Stonekit really took her by surprise! She started clawing playfully at his ear and mustering up the best hiss she could bear. Oh no......... "CAUGH, CAUGH, GAG, SPUTTER!!"

Hairball.

"EWWWWWW!!!!" Yelped her friend. Hey, she thought, he pounced first! I didn't mean it to land right in the sniffer! "Sorry," she said "but when your 'gonna pounce on me, be prepared to face the consequences!"
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:01 pm

Spiritkit watched intently as two other kits played. She mewed in surprise as one of them coughed up a hairball. Spiritkit waggled her tail a little. Her small green eyes surveyed the two closely.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:11 pm

The two kits rough housed until they were both out of breath. Stripekit noticed another kit watching intently. She nudged her friend and he looked up too. "Hiya," the kit exclaimed, "would you like to play?" The game would be more interesting if another kit joined.
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Spiritkit was shocked, but she managed a little nod, and toddled up to them. Spiritkit didn't really know how to play, and cocked her head. "WHat kind of game is this?" She asked, her voice sounding small.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphirerose_3 Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:55 pm

Name: Larksong
Clan:RiverClan
Appearance: A dark brown tabby with a white markings on her head and stomach. She has musical sounding purr giving her the name Larksong.
Personality: A stubborn she-cat who can takes her job very seriously. Has a dry sense of humor and will protect her patients with her life if need be.

Goldenfur picked up the kit and carried her towards the RiverClan medicne den. It wasn't too far, so she hoped the kit named Sigh would be all right. As she walked, she wondered if she would accepted into the Clan like Blizzardpaw was. At least until they found the kit's family. What bothered Goldenfur the most was that the kit was wondering so far in dangerous territory. As she walked into the RiverClan camp, cats stared at her as she headed towards the Medicine Den. Larksong greeted her with a surprised purr.
sapphirerose_3
sapphirerose_3
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:26 am

"Ummmmmmm...." said the daring young kit "I don't really know. I guess what you do is jump on each other and try not to hurt them that badly." She thought that was a good explanation. "Hairballs not included," She said. If the cat had been watching for long she would know what that meant...
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Without warning Spiritkit flung herself at Stripekit, and batted her ears playfully. "Like that?" She panted, and stepped off. Her long brown and white hair poofed out a little, making her seem like a fluffball.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:10 pm

"exactly!" mewed stonekit. he flung himself at spiritkit and land on her. he playfully nipped at her hind leg.
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Location : playing Tennis while eating hot dog and fries which happens to be a magic potato!

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Sigh heard a cat purr in a very soothing and relaxing manner. She was confused. She couldn't tag exactly where she was. There were so many new scents that were strange to her. "Where am I?" she wondered aloud. It came out a harsh whisper. She coughed very loudly. Her throat was sore.
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:09 pm

Spiritkit mewed loudly before scrabbling against his belly and rolling to the side. She swiped a tiny paw out at him, and yowled with excitement.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:43 pm

he mewed "can't catch me!" and ran past the elders den, the leaders den, and the who perimeter of the camp not bothering to look behind him. the kit closed his eyes and yowled "ooohhh! am i too fast for the WOAH! he tripped and landed on his face.
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by han42571 Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Stripekit gasped. She didn't think anyone would really get hurt by the game! "STONEKIT!!!!!" Mewed stripekit as loud as she could as she ran to her friends side. "Are you alright?" She asked. She had to try really hard not to laugh, because he was covered in dirt from head to toe, looking completely gray. She nudged her new pal Spiritkit smiling, and they both started snickering quietly.
han42571
han42571
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:01 pm

Spiritkit walked up to Stonekit and nudged him with a paw. "You're in trouble." She said quietly, as the medicine cat's den was wrecked, and the elder's moss was turned over. Spiritkit watched in awe and horror as the medicine cat and a few angry elders came up to the kits.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:49 am

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF GRATE STARCLAN ARE YOU DOING????!!!!!" yelled Graynoes (a very grumpy elder). "uuummm... i.. don't ... relly know to be the truth..." mewed Stonekit, the fear showing in he's voice. "well," said graynoes "i will talk to thornstar about this!" graynoes and the medicen cat and a bunch of more elders walked over to the leader's den. after they came out, graynoes snicked "our leader would like to see you now." all three of them walked over to the leader's den and entered...
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Stripekit gulped. "It's not our fault, we were just playing I'lll never play again." Spiritkit said, though it sounded like a jumble of words.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 pm

"yah!" mew stonekit. he looked into the leader's eyes. "oh no! were never going to be warriors now!" he burst out in tears. though wet eyes he saw the leader laughing. "don't worry." he said. "i did the same thing when i was a kit. but i wrecked up the leader's den." "so, we're going to still be warriors?" he asked. "of course! but you have a punishment. go clean up the mess. and get fresh moss for the elders. and get the medicen cat a rabbit. and the elders." "uuuugggg." they all groaned. they went out to get the work done.

Last edited by sop4257 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncloud Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:54 pm

[....They're kits! Not patrol! XD]

Spiritkit nodded and bounded off to drag a plump rabbit from the fresh-kill pile to the elders. Graynose gave a friendly mew and took it from her eagerly.
Mooncloud
Mooncloud
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by sop4257 Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:11 pm

(occ: i can't belive is forgot that! i'm soo embarrassed... Embarassed )

stonekit went to get a rabbit. he went to the medicen cat's den. "sorry, leaftail" he mewed. leaftail looked at him with angry eyes, said nothing, and took the rabbit.
sop4257
sop4257
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by kittypet12 Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:37 pm

Seedkit took all her training eagerly and with lots of consentration, if she was going to make the apprientince fail (or die/injured) she would need loads of good practice and skill. Not to mention she would need a good plan, but she would work that part out later... Twisted Evil

As for now she just wanted a little attention other than from bad things she did, not to mention that it would make a good impression on goldenflower and Blizzardpaw to make them less suspitious...
kittypet12
kittypet12
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphirerose_3 Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:55 pm

Larksong was in her den sorting juniper berries when a loud sound brought her out of her thoughts. Goldenfur who had been carrying a small kit and dropped it gently on the ground. "Can you help her? I think she is sick." Goldenfur asked softly. In reply, Larksong just purred comfortingly and gave the little kit a lick on the head. "Of course but who is she? She isn't from our Clan." Goldenfur was silent before finally mewing "I don't know. All I can tell is that there is trouble in the forest. Why else would this kit be abandoned?"
sapphirerose_3
sapphirerose_3
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Howlingmoon Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:38 pm

Name: Weathersong
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: Light gray she-cat with a darker dappled pelt and two deep, serious pools of amber.
Personality: Energetic, serious, protective, intelligent, pretty

Name: Brightwing
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: Pretty short-haired snow bengal with blue eyes
Personality: Formidable, wise, lithe
Howlingmoon
Howlingmoon
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content